Suddenly
he pressed the brake after seeing the speed breaker on the high way; I woke up
in the jerk movement and looked everybody in the half sleep. All were very
serious and each one might had been in different thoughts. I started thinking
where we were going? What Was I going through? Why was I there? And many more
no need to be answered questions circled throughout my mind. Yes, those
questions were already discussed lot of times and I was depressed every time I
thought about that as it costed my life. Everyone was silent and I know all
were thinking the same even me. I started a useless conversation with my
relative who was sitting near me; in order to break the ice may be not the
first time, every time. I guessed we reached the destination.
The blue arch board displayed ‘Domestic Airport’ majestically. A Chill Air ran through my spine. The engine was revved off. They were taking the visitors’ tickets. Some Snaps were taken by them with their grand kid. Of course, my kudos. I saw she shed tears for the kudos from her kajal applied eyes. She might not know that I saw that. Of course, I was a daughter, to understand the meaning of the mother’s tears. Words came up to the throat and I couldn’t deliver much. If I opened my mouth, I would burst into tears. After all,’ you may be a king or queen to the world; you are basically a human and go down with sentiments’.
I wished I could have held her hands and said I would be very back. A voice came from the behind. My friend, was giving instructions to me where to get passes? Where to do check in? And some more, since that was my first visit to the airport. I had a doubt whether the airport remains open all the night. Though it was silly, it was very enough to prove my innocence. As per instructions given by her, I had carried all the hand luggages and moved towards the bright red colour cabin which showed spice jet. A spice less guy was sitting over there and asked my ticket. I handed over my printout and showed my phone off to him as if a CBI officer was showing his ID card. He noted out something and gave different ticket to me. I unwrapped the ticket and saw FF4 gate. I held my baby and moved towards the family. I gave my kudos to them and started checking the tickets that I received back. Clock ticked 10:30. Everybody waved a goodbye to us. All our eyes met for a second. Something was running in all of our minds. Something was the same thing.
As we started towards the stair case (I didn’t prefer elevator for some reasons), a panic feel caught inside me and said good bye with heavy hearted. I wished I could have been back as soon as possible. I entered the check in room and placed all the luggages. A lady security shook her head at us that we had to enter the room for security check. That could be next process. When the security check was over, she kissed my kudos as she was too cute and smiled at me. We took the seat opposite to the gate no FF4. I looked all around the waiting hall. Many shops were there. Nothing grabbed my attention since there were no hotels. When the LED TV displayed SG 106 is arriving soon and I got the call from friend’s call simultaneously. After some time, the gate was opened. I glanced the drome, the majestic spice jet was halting. Yes I was going to fly by this. At the same time, a panic feel ran through me like my kudos should be very comfortable during her journey. I met Mr. Sundarajan , a versatile actor and director of kollywood cinema.
Another Spice less guy checked my tickets. At last I entered into the plane and found my seat and sat there. Yes, it was a window seat. I had feeling of achieved something. When the plane started accelerating, it felt unreal. When we took off and were airborne, I had the most memorable feeling - being in the air for the first time. Feeling the pressure, being pulled back into my seat. The feeling of almost losing my conscious because of changing the altitude. Almost being high! Fell in love with that feeling right away!
At the same time, was very conscious about my baby . Everybody panicked me about the centralized Ac and it would not be comfy for my baby, everything went in the air. She didn’t need any costume at all except the diaper. We felt hot inside. I captured almost all the my name is khan proposal moments.. A thin line separated the clouds from the sky. Within ten minutes, Pilot told that we were going to land. The air was bringing us towards the front seat with much force. Almost remembered all the concepts of inertia and F=ma. Landed with jet speed. I felt as if we were touching the buildings.The whole journey went in a breeze, but this first moment of actually being off land, carried by a giant steel machine - that I’ll never forget!
The blue arch board displayed ‘Domestic Airport’ majestically. A Chill Air ran through my spine. The engine was revved off. They were taking the visitors’ tickets. Some Snaps were taken by them with their grand kid. Of course, my kudos. I saw she shed tears for the kudos from her kajal applied eyes. She might not know that I saw that. Of course, I was a daughter, to understand the meaning of the mother’s tears. Words came up to the throat and I couldn’t deliver much. If I opened my mouth, I would burst into tears. After all,’ you may be a king or queen to the world; you are basically a human and go down with sentiments’.
I wished I could have held her hands and said I would be very back. A voice came from the behind. My friend, was giving instructions to me where to get passes? Where to do check in? And some more, since that was my first visit to the airport. I had a doubt whether the airport remains open all the night. Though it was silly, it was very enough to prove my innocence. As per instructions given by her, I had carried all the hand luggages and moved towards the bright red colour cabin which showed spice jet. A spice less guy was sitting over there and asked my ticket. I handed over my printout and showed my phone off to him as if a CBI officer was showing his ID card. He noted out something and gave different ticket to me. I unwrapped the ticket and saw FF4 gate. I held my baby and moved towards the family. I gave my kudos to them and started checking the tickets that I received back. Clock ticked 10:30. Everybody waved a goodbye to us. All our eyes met for a second. Something was running in all of our minds. Something was the same thing.
As we started towards the stair case (I didn’t prefer elevator for some reasons), a panic feel caught inside me and said good bye with heavy hearted. I wished I could have been back as soon as possible. I entered the check in room and placed all the luggages. A lady security shook her head at us that we had to enter the room for security check. That could be next process. When the security check was over, she kissed my kudos as she was too cute and smiled at me. We took the seat opposite to the gate no FF4. I looked all around the waiting hall. Many shops were there. Nothing grabbed my attention since there were no hotels. When the LED TV displayed SG 106 is arriving soon and I got the call from friend’s call simultaneously. After some time, the gate was opened. I glanced the drome, the majestic spice jet was halting. Yes I was going to fly by this. At the same time, a panic feel ran through me like my kudos should be very comfortable during her journey. I met Mr. Sundarajan , a versatile actor and director of kollywood cinema.
Another Spice less guy checked my tickets. At last I entered into the plane and found my seat and sat there. Yes, it was a window seat. I had feeling of achieved something. When the plane started accelerating, it felt unreal. When we took off and were airborne, I had the most memorable feeling - being in the air for the first time. Feeling the pressure, being pulled back into my seat. The feeling of almost losing my conscious because of changing the altitude. Almost being high! Fell in love with that feeling right away!
At the same time, was very conscious about my baby . Everybody panicked me about the centralized Ac and it would not be comfy for my baby, everything went in the air. She didn’t need any costume at all except the diaper. We felt hot inside. I captured almost all the my name is khan proposal moments.. A thin line separated the clouds from the sky. Within ten minutes, Pilot told that we were going to land. The air was bringing us towards the front seat with much force. Almost remembered all the concepts of inertia and F=ma. Landed with jet speed. I felt as if we were touching the buildings.The whole journey went in a breeze, but this first moment of actually being off land, carried by a giant steel machine - that I’ll never forget!
We
all expected that my kudos would vomit due to the high altitude. Fortunately
she didn’t. Unfortunately I did!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment