Monday, December 3, 2018

Missing Day

Today was missing . Nope. It was missing day. Not good. One missing day. Not at all good. The day was incomplete. Yes the day was incomplete without her. The very word described my day without her was incomplete. When I entered my branch premises, I didn't feel any difference. There was no one. But the clock proceeded to tick from 10. I started feeling her absence. I had to sit on her place. I knew that I could be able to give good customer service like her. I tried my best to give like hers. The day proceeded with no customers might be one or two. I got scoldings from superior for vouchers. Since it was very usual one, I didn't mind at all. After dealt with customers, I happened to hear that sound. It was world's common ringtone. It could be used by almost 90% of the population. Though it was, sudden glimpse of her thought came to my mind. She used to keep this as ringtone. Whenever I heard this, it just reminded her to me. I knew she was busy today. But I collected the old herbarium doubts and brought my guts to call her to hear her voice. Her husky voice made me to flirt for some more time. Normally I don't talk for long time over phone. She knew that too. But she hang up so soon :( my hectic day started after the lunch. I couldn't get proper time to text her still I did my job well to contact her by any means. It was my bad luck my calls went up to full ring. It was her good luck she didn't attend my calls. Even the missing vouchers reminded me of her. Unworked CTS machine reminded me of her . 

 If she was there, I would complain her about the machine. She would  blame me sarcastically that machine should be taken care of well. Sometimes I liked her the way she was!!!.So much of things reminded me of her . The untallied cash ;Extra pens ;Token machine ;Her fast track watch on my wrist ; Pending works ;Locker keys ; A spoon on dining table ; Excess cash of Rs.10/- on the shelf; Her handwriting on every vouchers and registers. Every single safety pin reminded me of her and made me to miss badly. Once in our initial period, she told me that I came to her mind for many times though the situation was diff at that time. Even I kidded her too how it was possible and I was not worth at all . I didn't know it was real or fake. But I realized that I thought her so many times today. I started revving my engine . If she was there, I would have asked her to get in my bike. Though she didn't like it , I used to ask her daily believing that one day she will come by my bike . I liked the way she was ! I liked the way she used to notice me when everybody we're discussing in crowd though I didn't know that sometimes; I liked the way she reacted for not liking me.; I liked the way she never trusted me still at the base point she trusted me at least for IT filing ;I liked the way she admitted her girl to go with me though she was scared of my driving; I liked the way she used to reject me every time: I liked the way unexpressive she was ! I liked the way she used to find new reasons to say me for not coming to her house. I liked her voice that made me to pull out the voices from her mouth. I liked the way bold she was ! I liked the way she sipped the coffee even in the busy counter! I liked the way she behaved a typical mom to her girl ! I liked the way she was expressive to others not only to me! I liked the way she hid the truth ! I liked the way innocent she was ! I liked her when she wore green red combo salwar; I liked her when she noticed me without blinking her eyes the moment I got big lecture from her dad for untallying cash;I liked the way she missed my timing everytime ; I liked the way she texted without even  full stop; I liked the way she shared some food with me on her own with some advantage; 

I liked the way she didn't like me; if she liked me, it wouldn't be very big deal. She didn't like me at all ... The actual reverse psychology worked here.  That made me to fall for her everytime. Yes I can't help myself falling in love with her.  Since I am a girl ,I can write about her. She is the second real time character I pen. At least I can be one sided best friend :) I don't know the CBSE English as same as hers.I know my board English which helps you to see her through my eyes perfectly. She can bet me that I don't know about her fully. But I can bet her that she doesn't know what I know about her . Anyways after reading this  she will give adverse replies. I am going to like the way she gives response for this too. Coz kamina mein for this ******........ (Couldn't reveal her name)

No comments:

Post a Comment